Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Why I am not going to the ZMR Awards in New Orleans...

I know many of you that are going to the ZMR Awards in New Orleans are thinking I am going.  A few of you know I am not.

There comes a time when one has to weigh the "Good, Better, Best" decision.  While it would be "Good" to go to the ZMR Awards, after all my track "Carpe Diem" is on the critically acclaimed album "The Gathering - Produced by Will Ackerman", and in the running for 3 awards. All 21 of us have tracks on that album too.   I should be there right? Well yes its a "Good" thing... however,  financially it is not Good for me to go.  Its best that I stay home and put all my resources to "Fire in the Rainstorm".  Sometimes one has to pick and choose among the "Good, Better, Best".  Best wins this time, and so does Imaginary Road Studios!

Good luck to all of my friends up for Awards on May 11! Next year I hope to be there.

I am looking forward to working with Will again.  Keep you eyes peeled!

THANK you and love you all for support me and my music!

Peace in Music,

k

2 comments:

fiona joy hawkins said...

Don't worry Kori, I won't be there either - the show will have to go on without us!! LOL It would have been fun huh? Oh well, next year!

TeamCar said...

I know with you there.. TOTALLY fun! And yes the show must go on, even tho we are not going to be there.

Miss you.. good luck on your forthcoming concert!!