Sunday, May 12, 2013

FTW!!

I have to say, I'm feeling very tender about a great many things today, being a Mom, is one.  My family made me breakfast in bed.. and I have to say it was very delicious and it was SO nice not have to cook for anyone this morning! haha! 

The second tender feeling is about my musical family.  Even tho I was not at the ZMR Awards, many of my musical family members kept me in the loop with texts and emails.  Thank you for that. I am blessed in so many ways. I love you for your consideration.

Thirdly, is "The Gathering" took home 2 awards, AND my friend and producer, Will Ackerman was given the very first ZMR Lifetime Achievement Award.  He certainly deserves it, with the amount of musicians he has worked with and touched as well as many fans of the music he has produced, recorded.. etc.

I want to congratulate all of those that were nominated for ZMR Awards as well. 

Here is a video that Jeff Oster put together . Enjoy!

Will Ackerman 2012 ZMR Lifetime Achievement Award

More to come...

klc

No comments: