Friday, December 26, 2008

Reflections

Normally I would post this on New Years day..but I am feeling the need to write today. I have looked back the past year what I have accomplished and am feeling pretty good about it.

Thank you to Heath Vercher for giving me the great idea to write my goals down. Which I did, and have accomplished most of them for 2008. Today I will spend some time writing goals for 2009. One of my goals for 2009 is to release Trillium. I have a date in mind, however.. every time I have given dates to release this album, its jinxed it! hahaha. So, I will keep that date quiet until things look more together and more likely going to happen.

This year has been a rough one for me. I've gone through some very personal struggles, which I still am dealing with. I do have a positive outlook tho, I will never let these problems overwhelm me and beat me. Sure I have my bad days... but I refuse to be a victim. I refuse to let myself be overwhelmed. I will stand against the wind no matter how hard it blows.

Major changes going on in my life, all good. Nothing sad, just things I have needed to take care of for quite some time. I have the support of my family and friends and that is important to me. While I could go into all of this, its too personal for me to talk about openly. Just know, that I am happy with everything that is changing around me, and in me; its all good.

In my short life, I have learned many things. One of the many items of my personal growth is that we all are human. We all do things in our lives that may go against the status quo, or can hurt. I'm telling you, don't ever judge each other by some of the mistakes we make. Because, sooner or later the things we judge each other by will come into our own lives. Is better to love one another for who we are and not what we want each other to be. Each of us are different, viable, wonderful persons. How we live, what we do, happens to be personal choices. We all make mistakes, that is how we learn and grow.

I've made some fabulous friends in the past year. I feel very fortunate for having all of you in my life and making a difference in my life. I thank you for your love, friendship and support.

This coming 2009 I feel as if I am on the brink of new challenges. Although, I don't welcome the painful growth that come with those trials, I welcome the better person that I will become.

Wishing you all a Happy 2009 filled with your desires.

More to come...

No comments: