Sunday, May 18, 2008

InSync...

InSync will be the first one on the CD "Trillium". It is an introduction to what your listening experience will be like: Extremely diverse. However, I'll talk about that later in this post. I will probably extend the songs length as a few of you wanted more after hearing such a short clip of it. It actually isn't a clip.. its only a minute long..but I am sure to add more to it. To listen to it, go to the link click on it under the title of this blog.

This album is different than anything I have done in the past. I'll have songs that are strictly electronic and songs that will combine the electronic with the acoustic instrumentation. Lots of percussion/drums. The "theme" of Trillium is that it is number 3 for me. Many of you will experience.. Wow the music is so different. This is the direction I have been heading for. I have more tools at my disposal and I can combine the acoustic with the electronic much easier AND I am having many guest musicians working with me. Already, you know Jeff Oster and Seay are contributing. Jim McCarty is my drummer. I am keeping a lid on the other musicians that will be joining me until we have the songs "in the can".

You are experiencing what I am. I am writing about it all, I am showing you what it takes to get the music done the way I want it done. The video and pictures are my way of letting you "in on the fun".

I thank you so much for taking the time to be a part of this musical journey.

Peace in Music,

Kori

No comments: