Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy May!



Happy May! Dancin in the Clouds is on its way to being mixed. I searched for a good mixing/mastering engineer. I have asked a few good friends for their recommendations and decided on Jeff Silverman. Jeff has an impressive background in music, film trailers, editing.. etc. I am really excited to be working with him.

Jeff Silverman

Dancin in the Clouds will be my main focus in getting it mixed this month. June will be time to get all the rest of the songs on the CD ready for recording in July. Then August mixing all the songs except for two. The last two to get recorded/mixed will be Midnite and Nantucket. THESE two songs I have special plans for. But.. mum's the word on it for now.

I hope where ever you are, its warming up, flowers are blooming and life is good for you. I am very happy to say, I am doing well.

More to come...

K

No comments: