Tuesday, May 20, 2014

In loving memory - Ardis Cari Collazo Marletta

My friend Cari passed from this world into the next on Saturday May 17, 2014.  She was a beautiful soul.  I will miss her Brooklyn accent, and her crazy sense of humor.  I wrote this long ago when I was performing my shows via streaming online into SecondLife.  I did a re-write and recorded it at Imaginary Road Studios, Vermont. 

Many people walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart -  Eleanor Roosevelt. 



Click on the picture, it will take you to the track or click here:  NUNU'S SUNRISE

http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/fireintherainstorm/updates/36204
NuNu's Sunrise
My thanks to those of you that have left footprints in my heart by joining me on my personal journey to release "Fire in the Rainstorm". 

More to come...

klc 

No comments: