Saturday, September 11, 2010

Tushita Heaven..

Tushita Heaven is a great place to be on Friday nights. Why? Because you can come and sit for 2 hours while musicians like myself perform for no cost. You can come into the store and enjoy the ambiance there while music weaves around the store. Then if you get a little hungry, you can find some light refreshments tempting you with the tastes of cheese, chocolate, fresh strawberries, green tea, and other things to help with you palate.

Last night was one of those nights where you couldn't plan the music and people. I was there performing.. but what struck me was the beauty of the store and so many people were in the store. The spirit I felt from everyone was something I won't soon forget. Everyone's inner beauty was shining so brightly, the whole feeling encouraged me to write music on the spot.

DJ Thornton was our host (KSBR Morning Breeze Radio show hostess). It was a good night. My thanks to everyone that organizes and brings these concerts to you.

Peace in Music...

No comments: