Thursday, October 16, 2008

Website re-design is LIVE!

I am SO excited right now because my website's facelift has finished and is live!!!! Yay! I am beyond happy.

Pete: Thank you! You did an excellent job. I cannot tell you in words my appreciation for the hard job you have done on this. Thank you for putting up with my nitpicking on the grammar/spelling. You totally rock man. I bow to you!

I hope you all enjoy visiting the new pages. My daughters did much of the artwork you see there. The rest are photos by Jason Wallis Photography. Paul Franco took the studio pics with Jim McCarty that are on the "Photo Gallery"
pages.

Website link is:

Kori's Website

iRoknNod Records is up and running too! check it out!

iRoknNod Records

Thanks everyone for your support, emails, phone calls, everything.

YAY!

No comments: