Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Some things you should know...

I am in the middle of editing Tangled Up.. and decided to take a quick breather to update you on some things.

On Sunday June 22, 10am Pacific - 11am Pacific, I'll be on KSBR 88.5 Radio, the Morning Breeze Program with DJ Thornton. I hope you will tune in here:

Listen LIVE KSBR

I am in crunch mode to finish the tracks for Tangled Up, so that on Tuesday June 24, Jim McCarty, Randy Landas will be putting the drum/bass line in. Looking forward to that.

After that.. the rest of the songs will be set up for mixing. Nez Perce will be recorded in July at Sonikwire.

I want you to know I now have Tania Elizalde on board as THE graphic artist extraordinaire for Trillium's artwork. She did the artwork for Heath Vercher's CD "Soul Fire".

Tania Elizalde

Thanks to you all for your support, emails, messages. I definately enjoy hearing from you and your support means so much to me.

More to come...

No comments: