Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April


I am amazed how fast March roared in and blew away. April is going to be a very busy month for me. This weekend is going to be spent with family. The next few weeks are going to be spent rehearsing for the Irvine Spectrum concert with Heath Vercher. April 19th, 2008 from 6pm- 10pm Heath and I will be at the Irvine Spectrum performing on the GWC stage. I hope that those of you in the SoCal area will join us there. We'll have a GREAT time.

Then I get ready for April 26th. I go up to Pasadena and record drum tracks with Jim McCarty on Carpe Diem as well as Dancin in the Clouds. We'll be working all day.

In between all of this, I will be working on all of the music for Trillium.. getting the songs ready for mixing and mastering. The BIG news is that I have my own record label! iRoknNod Records!!! In four weeks it will be totally official. So break out your favorite beverage or chocolate item and join me in celebration of its creation.

Thank you for those of you that have been helping me get organized and for those of you that are working with me. I love ya and I could not do this without you!

Namaste,

Kori

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Just a late night note to say "keep rockin, dude." I was up sewing and I heard the door alarm beep. Another case of Maddie sleep-walking and missing the turn-off to the potty!! Keep busy and hug the fam for me!!

TeamCar said...

Thanks Jen! Jane used to sleep walk all the time! It was insane I tell you! Lots of hugs to you and your fam too!