Monday, March 24, 2008

What Next?

I’ve been immersing myself back into music. I have made a list of songs that will be on the CD "Trillium". Here they are in no particular order:

Today March 28, I am amending this list.. I forgot to add "Tangled Up"

Dancin in the Clouds
Carpe Diem
Nez Perce
Blue Ice
Tangled Up
A Roses Tale
Nu Beginnings
Midnite
InSync
Trillium
Nantucket

These songs are all very different from each other. Since Trillium is my 3rd album.. I have always sort of felt the pull to do some songs that I feel connected with. For example... much of my music in the past has been just my Korg and me. This time, it will be a combination of using my Korg, guest musicians: ie Jeff Oster, Heath Vercher helped contribute to A Roses Tale, Reason, Native American Flute, percussion/drums by Jim McCarty. So.. as I progress in my knowledge of the technology I am using.. so will my music progress. Meaning that I have a certain style.. but each song are not related to each other.

I will continue to work with musicians as well. I have said before I hear so much more in my head. With the musicians that will be contributing.. they give so much more to the songs. I hear it in my heart/head. I wish I could explain this.. but I can’t, not in words anyway.

I am excited to share with you my expression of my life through music. Thank you for supporting me and listening to my soul sing!

Peace in Music,

Kori

No comments: