Monday, June 15, 2015

Pick your Perk...

When I wrote the music for FIRE IN THE RAINSTORM.  I was influenced by many interesting things.  Environmental, animals, close friends, pain, happiness, love and peace.  I asked for your help to get me to Imaginary Road Studios to help me record this album. WOW.. did you ever help!!! What an amazing thing that was! This album means so much more to me than words can ever express!

I come to you now to ask your help to continue the journey we started. You are my collaborators, muses and patrons.  The dream is to share this music worldwide. Whether you can donate $1, $10, or $15, anything helps!   You can Pick your Perk! You can say to your friends and family - I am a part of something amazing.. and its TRUE!

Thank you for all you do!

To contribute click here:  FIRE IN THE RAINSTORM



No comments: