Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Messages I am receiving..

The Steinway B at Imaginary Road Studios 

This is what came in my messages today… I am SO grateful for all of you that message me. Fire in the Rainstorm was and IS a very personal, intimate look into my life.. because this is just me and the piano..
From Tom Foth:
"I have just found the right time to listen to the album. I actually NEED to listen to the album tonight, if you know what I mean. Thanks for sending out the track with Jeff Oster… that’s how I came to find you… from a song by you and Jeff on Pandora.
A great pianist (like you) always surprises me by the expressiveness they can get from a keyboard.
I’m listening to NuNu’s Sunrise… and I can actually feel your heart… your soul… through your arms to your hands and fingers… out through the strings of the piano. It is a very intimate connected feeling to have with you. Sacred.
I wonder how many people realize how you have opened your soul to this level of intimacy?
Thank you for being brave and being so generous with… you.
It was an honor to have a small part of this.
-Tom
p.s. Tidal Rift is playing now…. wow… tears… thank you.
Just listened to Liberty… are you kidding??? Wow oh Wow… Amazing.”
I am speechless.. thank you VERY much Tom.

No comments: