Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Name your price baby!

So its Summer!  I am celebrating my forthcoming album by having a sale on ALL of my music.  Come to my website, and shop.. then NAME your price on all of my music. THAT is right. You have the freedom to choose what you want to pay!!  YAY!  

NAME YOUR PRICE BABY SUMMER SALE


Also here is June's Newsletter.  


Photo by: Jason Wallis Photography
Want to pre-order Fire in the Rainstorm?, go here...

FIRE IN THE RAINSTORM PRE-ORDER

Want video?  You can visit my YouTube Channel and listen to me gab, or watch/hear the previews of the new music! YES!  Click here -> My YouTube

Thank you, ALL of you for your help, your love, and your support.  This journey to record and release this album has been amazing! I am looking for more good times with you!

All my love,

Kori 

No comments: