Monday, November 18, 2013

LA Concert and musings...

Good Morning everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend! I certainly did. It was CRAZY, wonderful and now I am feeling relieved. Have you EVER dreaded something that is just out of your comfort zone and you wonder how you will accomplish it? THAT was me all weekend.  I am feeling VERY accomplished today.. and wow.. everytime I go out of my comfort zone, it strengthens me and shapes me into a better person. How about you? Discussion?! Write your thoughts about this! 

MORE

Our daughter is in the high school Marching Band, and so there was this competition this weekend being held at our high school. All the parents and alumni volunteer for this time.. because 22 High School Marching Bands come to compete. So the hubs volunteered.. and I baked up a storm for the baked goods. We got up very early, on Saturday and I took her and the baked goods to the High School.. and what a CRAZY day that was.

Then Sunday came, I got up and another whirlwind day of driving up to LA to perform with Fiona Joy Hawkins. I unveiled some new music from "Fire in the Rainstorm". I was nervous.. etc.. and the room was FREEZING. Another musician, Sherry Finzer gave me some hand warmers which really did the trick! I managed to play well and even had a voice in which to talk with. I felt like I was on my game, and played quite well.

Hollywood Piano

Ric and Glenn

L - Sherry Finzer,  Middle - Fiona Joy Hawkins , Right -  Steve Whalen.


Pre-Order my new album!
During all of this... you NEED to know that the PledgeMusic campaign for "Fire in the Rainstorm" hit the halfway mark!!! Talk about feeling humble.. and very thankful. I was choking back the tears.. because I was notified before the concert started via email.. and WHAT a blessing you guys are to me. Having you all on this journey with me to release this new album, is SO awesome and inspiring. I can't tell you how excited I am! If you have not pledged yet, there is still plenty of time, and think of it this way.. its a pre-order for my album!! I would LOVE to have you all on board!

Whew! I wrote a novel! Thank you for supporting me.. all my love ♥

Peace in Music...

k

No comments: