Thursday, November 22, 2012

There are some good people out in the world...

Just a short observation about people in general.  Today, I was getting a few tweets from people I follow on Twitter.com , and one of them was Michael Shanks ( noted for his role as Daniel Jackson in SG1).  I noticed he does re-tweet some of his followers tweets... and so I thought what the hell,  I have nothing to lose, and asked him to re-tweet my website to his followers.   It wasn't long until my email lit up on my phone and he did it!

Sometimes I forget that people are basically good.  So THANK you Michael.  I hope you have a great weekend, and you never stop doing those "little things" to help others.

Peace in Music,

Kori  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's the kind of power you have when you're ascended. . .

TeamCar said...

That is why when I grow up, I want to be ascended! :P