Thursday, February 11, 2010

Radio Magico...

This review was written by a guy name Serge Kozlovsky. Truly we live in a time where the world is small afterall. He lives in Belarus! I have a funny story to tell about this review...

I sent Serge my album... twice. A few days ago I picked up my mail and I received this funny folder sized packet from the US Postal Service in LA... from the LA Network Distribution Center Claims and Injury... now you gotta know what I was thinking? WTF? What is going on? WHAT is this? I open it.. and there is a battered black folder ( which I send all of my press kits in) and it had NO CD in it. Someone decided they needed it more than Serge. Whats really "Hilarious" is the letter that came with it...

Dear Postal Customer:

The enclosed has been damaged in handling in the U.S. Postal Service
( you mean we are sorry someone STOLE your CD and we can't recover it for you.. you are SOL!! )

I could post the rest of the letter, but THAT will be for another time. Here is the link to the review.. I hope you enjoy!

Radio Magico Review by Serge Kozlovsky

More to Come...

No comments: