Thursday, October 22, 2009

Online Concerts...

This is an interesting idea I had. I perform in Second Life from time to time, and so decided to share the stream link with those that do not want to join SL. You can open up the stream in your iTunes browser. What would be fun is to get a bunch of my band mates to perform with me here at my home studio..or even at a studio that we could stream into iTunes... that is definitely something to work on.

It was very successful. Peak listening was at 55.. and that did not include those of you on iTunes listening in. So.. I am sure we were around 100. The stream can handle over 200 listeners. The way technology changes I am sure we will be able to handle more listeners. We are still working on the sound, which I am sure with time we will be able to tweak and get it better.

I will keep you posted on when and where you can tune in.

More to come...

No comments: