Wednesday, February 11, 2009

When?

The big question today from many of you is: WHEN? When is my album "Trillium" going to be done.

Well, I have no idea! LOL... I have jinxed the release date about 3 or 4 times in the past year and so I am VERY reluctant to give you an exact date.

The album was supposed to have been done by November or 2008.. but as you all know, that didn't happen. Well if you are wondering.. I will tell you.

Earlier in 2008, I decided to follow a HUGE dream by working with Will Ackerman at Imaginary Road Studios. They were booked up pretty heavy and so November is when I went to work there. I was VERY lucky to go back in January to finish up several songs, so that is one of the things that set us back. There were other things I didn't think would crop up, but did and so we had to set the release schedule back further. I may need to go back in April.. we shall see.

Right now I am searching for artwork to put in the CD booklet. My "Director of Graphics" is Debra Silverman. So she will be helping to put it all together once I get all the artwork in place and done. I will also have photos put on the front cover and back, as well as a tiny Trillium flower placed somewhere interesting. I have a few people helping me by suggesting people they know, or some even do fabulous work themselves.

I am looking for artwork similar to this style:

Photobucket

I would love to use that picture.. but I don't know the artist who did this. Trying to find the one that did that, is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. So... now you know.

I will guestimate early in the summer. Keep your fingers crossed and come by and visit here, facebook or my website to comment! I always enjoy the emails you send me.

And remember favorite adult beverages are allowed! ; )

More to come...

No comments: