Friday, January 4, 2008

Kori Travanti leaves SL January 14th, 2008

I actually left SecondLife late last night. It was totally weird. I felt like I knew I was dying.. and bequeathing my "earthly" items to my best friends. I was giving my money away, sold my land, gave much of my favorite things away in my inventory.

Why I left? Many reasons I could type here... but the most important reason is that I am feeling overwhelmed with trying to keep up with SecondLife concerts and could not keep focused on my music in Real Life.

Some people might say I am a loser for leaving. I may be.. but then I am not strong enough to stay away from SL. So I had to do the unthinkable.

SL has taught me so much how to perform concerts better, made alot of friends! Its with a heavy heart that I left. I received such clarity about it in the last two weeks. I could write about that.. but maybe another time.

For those of you that have touched my life there, thank you for sharing your friendship with me.

I hope to tour one day.. and when I do, I'll let you know. In the meantime.... visit me here, or My Website

Or here:

MySpace Page

Now.. my blog is not going away. I will keep on posting here.

Thank you so much for your support!

Namaste,

Kori

No comments: