Saturday, December 1, 2007

Tis the Season..

I can hardly believe November is over and December is beginning. I am still working on Trillium. I feel some very good things are going to happen with this new collection of music. I am quite happy with the songs so far. I have all the music done, but have been converting it into Reason files and tweaking much of the songs.

So far I have finished: " A Roses Tale", " Carpe Diem". "Dancin in the Clouds" is a work in progress. Some exciting things are gonna happen with that one. The rest of the songs are: "Nantucket", "Blue Ice", "InSync", "Nez Perce", "NuBeginnings", "Tangled Up" and "Trepidation" and of course the title track "Trillium".

Christmas is coming... come buy some CDs for your friends and family!! You can visit CDBaby.com as well as my official website and purchase the music. You can also give iTunes gift cards to d/l my tunes!

Thank you so much for your continued support of my music!

Peace in Music,

Kori

No comments: