Thursday, August 8, 2013

A fun project that I would LOVE to have you a part of...

Greetings!

I hope you have been enjoying your summer! Its been a very busy one for my family and myself.  I think I am enjoying it much better than last summer.. that is for certain.

I have a special music project coming, and would love to have you all be a part of it! You are reading this blog because you have my music, or you just love to read what I am doing! haha.. But now, YOU can be a part of something very special.  I would love for you to create a 1 minute vlog - ( video blog) about why you like my music and what drew you to it.  Send it to me via dropsend.com with this email address:  korilinc@gmail.com

I would like to have it by August 21st!!

Looking forward to what you have to say! 

No comments: