Saturday, January 19, 2013

FaceBook Changes...

I'm off to a great start for 2013.  After a year of contemplating whether or not to separate my Personal FB pages and my Music page... I've gone and done it.  Without any hubub, tadoo or any bruhaha... I've deactivated my "Kori L Carothers" account.

This isn't a goodbye or I'm leaving the internet... it means I need to separate my personal life from my musical life. I know some of you will be offended.... (not all of my friends are going to be on my private profile.)  Many of you have my email, have my blog info... all my other social networking stuffas.. AND phone number.. so you can text me, email me or even a phone call... woah.. really calling on the phone what a concept?! Besides... I like talking on the phone much better than texting or emailing back and forth.  The phone call is a better personal touch.. THAT way I can hear your voice.

For those of you that may be offended.. I am sorry. It was time to do this.  If you want to keep in touch with me...join me on my music page.  You can post photos, message me.. and keep in touch.  Hopefully FB will implement a few more personal touches for Music/Band pages.

Kori's Music Page

I love all of you and am so thankful that you support me by visiting me here, and my website... etc.  Wishing you all the very best of 2013!

Peace in Music,

klc 




No comments: