Friday, July 13, 2012

Forthcoming concerts

For the next three months, I am looking forward to performing!  To start with Summer Outdoor concerts are so fun!!

Friday July 27th, 11am - 1pm. I will be at the Farmers Market at the City of Mission Viejo.  I absolutely love these outdoor concerts. I will be placed by the fountain nearby the Library.  Address is: 200 Civic Center, Mission Viejo CA 92691.  Its free, and you can come and browse the vendors that will be there.

Friday August 17th, 11am - 1pm Farmers Market at the City of Mission Viejo. Same place. And its free!

Sunday September 9th, 2012, 7pm @ the City of Mission Viejo Civic Center - Saddleback Room. Two Grand I'm Yours tour, featuring Fiona Joy Hawkins and Trysette.  I have been asked to perform as a special musical guest.  Tickets:



I hope you all can make it!

No comments: