Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Vermont..Summer



Sunset on Lake Superior - Madeline Island, WI


I am preparing to return to Vermont. This time we will be mixing in Surround Sound. I am looking forward to seeing what summertime looks like there at Imaginary Road. I've been there in the late Fall, Winter and Spring. I have loved all the different changes that were brought to this beautiful part of the world.

After I work there.. will drive down to Boston and stay there a few days. Then, I fly out to Minneapolis. I am looking forward to seeing my old "stomping grounds". Minnesota, the place I loved as a child. I remember freezing my butt off and I also have some fun memories of an old farmhouse we moved to in the southwestern part of Minnesota. I remember the trips to Madeline Island, WI. A magical place that seems to haunt me to this day.



Many of the fun cliffs at Madeline Island



More Beautiful spots at MI ( Madeline Island)



One of many Ferry Boats.. cars drive onto the boat and then it takes you to La Pointe, WI on Madeline Island. SUCH a fun place to vaction.

The one place that totally makes me remember this place.. that is also magical.. is Big Sur. The water.. the cabins.. I don't know.. they both hold a magical feeling for me.

I will post pics from my trip out east.. and will blog about it all. Have a fun summer!

More to come...

1 comment:

Monica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.