Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pins and Needles...

I am about to climb the wall... I am sitting here working on legal stuff.. paper work and waiiiiiiiting for UPS to come. Waiting for 5 boxes filled with Trillium, to come. I think I need some music... and now I have Michael Hedges album "Aerial Boundaries" playing. This guy's music is so amazing. He plays a guitar like no one else. He passed on in 1997. I do miss hearing from him. If you want to watch a beautiful movie that is a tribute to him and his style of guitar, watch "August Rush".... its an amazing story.

So.. now that I have the music playing.. I suppose I am calming down!!! Where is the UPS GUY? LOL...

As soon as I know something.. I will Twitter as soon as I get the album(s)!

More to come...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize he had passed on! I love that movie and thought he was the one playing the guitar in it. Well whoever was playing it did an amazing job of replicating his style.

I bet you are so excited to have your album in hand now!!!! How did it turn out? Was it what you wanted (artwork, manufacturing wise)?