Saturday, February 16, 2008

Finally

I have finally got over 3 things that put me in bed for a week or so off and on. 2 strains of the flu and a sinus infection. Never been that sick in a looong time.

Its been a time of transition for me. With leaving SecondLife and deciding not to market my music right now.. I've completely immersed myself with my love of composing. I feel like I've returned to something I've missed for a year or so.

Oh I've been composing during that time..but I really feel focused. My muse seems to have missed me, he's wrapping me up in his inspiration and love. I am a bit overwhelmed by the emotions that I have been feeling, I know that sounds a bit melodramatic.. but that is just me. I am trying not to stay up late working... so I don't get sick again. However... I JUST can't leave the music alone.

Thank you to all of you that continue to support my efforts!

More to come....

K

No comments: